CWEA 2016 Annual Conference
Santa Clara, CA April 26-29
Improve your professional knowledge, gain certification hours, and network with colleagues – all in one place. Do that and much more at the Annual Conference 2016. It’s the most cost effective way to build your skills and your agency’s capabilities.
- Improved technical sessions through leadership and speaker training, which will provide attendees more engaging learning opportunities and interactive participation.
- Re-invented Opening General Session focusing on how innovation can lead to excellence both personally and professionally.
- Expanded Operations Challenge to include international teams and create a friendly competition for the title, Best in the West!
- Mobile app for effective communication with attendees, adding to a more successful conference. Attendees will get the information they need right from their phones and tablets, without weighing them down with pounds of paper.
Check out what’s in store:
- Create personal itineraries and bookmark favorite exhibitors
- Search for sessions by keyword and browse by time or type
- Find out how to get to a session or event with the click of a button
- Learn about presenters and where to find them
- Receive important conference messages
- Provide instant feedback about your conference experience
- Get social and post Tweets, Facebook updates or share photos right from the app