> Member & Leader Resources
> I'm a leader >
reporting > What is the Redwood Model?
|What is the Redwood Model?
The Redwood Model allows you to have CWEA staff
prepare your sections financial reports on a monthly
basis. All you have do is:
- Send clear copy of Bank Statement for corresponding
month, all pages front and back
- Clear copy of all cancelled checks included in
- Clear copy of bank deposit slip.
- Copy of check register (preferably excel spreadsheet)
- Show check date, number, payee, amount, line
item expense account number
- Show deposit date, amount, and line item income
- Note any voided or cancelled checks with brief explanation
- Include all bills, invoices, and receipts.
Treasurers are still responsible for situational reporting
as needed. Get in touch with Brian Murray at 510-782-7800 with any questions.