Each committee is unique in almost every possible way.
Although each committee has used the same template for
creating their own Standing Rules, there is significant
variation depending upon their specialty and complexity.
Any committee wishing to make modifications to
its standing rules is welcomed to do so. The following are
the steps that each needs to take in order to enact
any changes, which are outlined in each set of Standing
- Modifications are submitted to the Membership and
External Relations Board Committee for comments to
ensure compliance with the CWEA Constitution.
- Modifications are published to the
- Modifications are voted on by the
- If approved, the modifications are submitted to
the Membership and External Relations Board Committee
for final review so that a recommendation for approval
can be made to the Board.
- A final version is submitted to the full CWEA board
- Changes are enacted.