CWEA provides value to its wastewater professionals.
Over 9,000 members are currently benefiting from
the following services provided by CWEA.
- Opportunities for professional growth: Through
the Technical Certification Program (TCP), wastewater
professionals receive certification in any (or all)
disciplines: Collections System Maintenance; Laboratory
Analysis; Mechanical Technology; Electrical &
Instrumentation; Environmental Compliance Inspection;
and Industrial Waste Treatment Operation.
- Education & Training: To assist in
advancing and fine-tuning
the knowledge and skills wastewater professionals need, CWEA offers
numerous outstanding educational events across the
State as well as at the regional and Local
- Networking: Through specialty conferences,
Board meetings, and certification trainings, wastewater
professionals can connect with one another and keep
updated about all aspects of the industry.
- Publications E-bulletin
- The monthly electronic E-Bulletin is filled
with news and information about CWEA and its members. It is emailed to all members
and is available 365 days a year from
any internet connection.
- The Wastewater Professional prints quarterly
and is a noted resource for a variety of
articles relevant to the wastewater treatment
industry, including technical articles to keep
you in-the-know about current research.
- Discounts on Printed Publications: Members are now able to
access handbooks and study guides free.
- Opportunities for Recognition (Awards Program):
Professional accomplishments can be recognized at
the Local Section and State levels.
- Professionalism: CWEA membership
demonstrates commitment and dedication to the
wastewater treatment industry and professional