Objectives of the Pretreatment, Pollution Prevention, and Stormwater (P3S)
- Provide information to regulatory agencies, industry, or other relative to P3S
control through annual conferences, workshops, or other educational opportunities.
- Provide a forum for interaction between all levels of interest related to the water pollution and hazardous waste control effort.
- Recognize significant achievements in the field of P3S control.
- Serve as an information clearinghouse regarding specific regulations, regulatory trends, and technological developments in the area of
- Provide advice the CWEA Technical Certification Committee regarding the scope and content of examinations.
- Develop fully all of the personnel, institutional, and financial resources available to the Committee and apply these resources, in total, to the furtherance of education, technical advance, and professional standing specifically related to the
P3S control effort.
Back to the P3S Subcommittee Home Page
Document Repository |
Electronic Mailing List |
P3S Subcommittees |
Updated July 1, 2003